- Utilization of wood wastes
- Pellets Production Line
- A 3 persons visiting to Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and Vietnam
- Eleven Sets of KJDS318 EFB Shredder Delivered to Bangkok Thailand
- Make Non-tree Paper Pulp from Palm Oil Wastes
- How to measure moisture content of sawdust
- Europe consumes 19 million tons of wood pelelts in 2013
- Design and Fabrication of Empty Palm Fruit Bunch Shredding Machine
- Advantages for EFB Pellets
- Why use EFB/Palm fiber to make EFB pellets
Sawdust Moisture Meter
It is required by the our manual of pellet mill, best moisture content for making pellets is 12-15% according to your raw material. And for producing briquettes, best moisture content is 8-12%. Our US client like it think it is very helpful to them.
Model Number: HK-90
Detecting range: 3-40%
Has 7 species for options.
Resolution: 0.1% when MC less than 10%, 1% when MC over 10%
Working temperature: -10 - 40 centigrade
Weight: 150g /pc
Unit price: USD150.00 FOB CHINA
It is useful to get the moisture content in sawdust, wood powder, wood dust and etc when making wood pellets or briquettes. So far, we have received many rewards from our users.
Justin Mast from U.S.A.:
Jim from U.K:
Thanks for all the feedback of our users, these will be good reference for our new customers.
New sawdust moisture meter TK100W
TK100W used for measuring moisture content of wood material (such as sawdust,paillasse,bamboo powder).
It applicable of paper making , flakeboard , furniture and mechanism of charcoal industry.
﹡Display:4 digital LCD
﹡Measuring range :0-84%
﹡Accuracy: ± 0.5%n
﹡Operation: Electrical Resistance Method, Automatic temperature Compensation
﹡Power supply: 4x1.5 AAA size (UM-4) battery
﹡Weight:203g (not including batteries)
Picture of Moisture Meter TK100W
Package (gift box + bag)
Here is the VIDEO for how TK100W works.
We will arrange DHL express to your door, please notify us of your full address so that we are able to get back a best freight for you.